When accessing the site digitalrocket, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. License Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) on the digitalrocket website, only for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing. This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you cannot:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the digitalrocket website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and can be terminated by digitalrocket at any time. When you finish viewing these materials or after the end of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Exemption from liability
- The materials on the digitalrocket website are provided 'as is'. digitalrocket makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement of rights.
- In addition, digitalrocket does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to those materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event shall digitalrocket or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damage due to loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the digitalrocket materials, even if digitalrocket or an authorized digitalrocket representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials displayed on the digitalrocket website may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. digitalrocket does not guarantee that any material on its website is accurate, complete or current. digitalrocket may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time, without notice. However, digitalrocket does not undertake to update the materials.
Digitalrocket has not analyzed all sites linked to its site and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by digitalrocket of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user's own risk.
Digitalrocket may revise these website terms of service at any time without notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of digitalrocket and you are irrevocably subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.